Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Walk with me


Untitled, originally uploaded by Carina Potts.

Let me just start by saying, I hate exercising. I feel great afterwards but I don't like trying to find the motivation to do it. My mom is always telling me about the benefits of at least just walking every day, problem is, I get bored just walking. She suggested to me to go on photo walks, to walk and bring my camera. What a great idea! At first I thought about it and wondered if carrying my camera would be an annoyance, but then instead of being my over analyzing self, I decided just to take it with me and see what would happen. First time I did it was around my neighborhood, capturing the little daisies and other flowering plants that I would have normally driven by and not seen. Yesterday I walked the beach (which is great exercise!) for an hour and a half at sunrise, and I am so glad I did! It was a beautiful, calm, and pastel morning. How did I get so lucky to live in such a beautiful place?

2 comments:

Deborah Verhoeven said...

Beautiful!

Karin said...

wow beautiful picture and the color of the sky is awesome!